Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Job Summary & Responsibilities
Conduct psychological assessments (cognitive evaluations) to residents in senior living communities (independent living, assisted living, memory care and skilled nursing).
Ability to work with individuals experiencing symptoms of anxiety, depression, dementia, etc.
Strong skills in diagnosis and treatment plan development.
In depth clinical skills and experience in individual, family and group therapy.
- Demonstrate an understanding of patient needs when devising and implementing treatment.
- Potential for District Manager role, with blended Manager / Clinician hours.
- This position is offered as a part time or full time opportunity, 1099 or W-2.
- Employer sponsored Health Insurance and other benefits.
Doctorate (PhD or PsyD) required.
Must be a Licensed Psychologist in the state of service.
Medicare Provider # preferred for billing, but NOT required.
Laptop / Computer.
Excellent Interpersonal/Clinical skills.
Ability to work independently.
- Well Organized, Professionalism, Electronic Health Records experience/proficiency, Time Management, Rapport Building Skills.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
*We provide training and continued support.
There is some schedule flexibility based on the needs of patients.
There is tremendous opportunity for growth. You are able to grow your client base at your own pace.*