Comprehensive Senior Psychological Services is a thriving clinical practice providing psychological services to the Geriatric Population in long-term care, assisted living, day programs, and independent living facilities. In keeping with the mission that everyone should have access to mental health care, CSPS will also be providing in-home psychotherapy and neuropsychological services to the geriatric population. We are seeking licensed clinical psychologists and licensed clinical social workers to provide psychological services in long-term care facilities and private homes in Essex, Union, Morris, and Somerset Counties. Full-time and part-time positions are available with excellent earning potential. Benefits include IRA retirement plans, paid CEU days, paid vacation and sick time, and paid holidays. As a Comprehensive Senior Psychologist, you role would be the following:
1. Function as a vital part of a multidisciplinary treatment team.
2. You will be trained to identify and treat the major symptoms of problematic adjustment to long-term care facilities such as behavioral disturbances, depression, and anxiety.
3. Utilize behavioral management strategies to address the negative behaviors associated with dementia.
4. Provide a broad spectrum of therapies including individual psychotherapy, group therapy, as well as consultation and supportive services to the families of residents of long-term care facilities.
5. Offer in-service training to long-term facility staff to educate staff members about psychiatric, psychological, and interpersonal challenges faced by those who work with a nursing facility population.
6. Administer psychological testing and neuropsychological remediation programming tailored for the long-term care population and will be utilized to make recommendations regarding appropriate treatment goals and interventions.
7. Counseling, education, and training will be implemented to assist caregivers and home health care agencies to help meet the needs of our elderly clients.
Please visit our website at Drkeithgolin.net. If interested in a position, please contact us at 888-284-2034 or email at email@example.com.