The Shelter Administrator is responsible for administrative and supervisory oversight of clinical, childcare and support staff. The administrator is also responsible for ensuring compliance with state regulations, including all obligations of grants and contracts and relevant reporting requirements.
- Responsible for the oversight, supervision and quality assurance of all clinical, case management, and monitoring services of the Shelter.
- Review/revise procedure manuals to ensure that treatment plans, case notes and other written correspondence are in compliance with standards.
- Analyze issues and develop effective solutions to promote and provide safe, trauma-informed care to clients.
- Perform other supervisory duties as assigned.
- Analyze issues and develop solutions to promote and provide trauma-informed care.
- Full Time 40-hour per week position. Required evening hours and on-call availability.
- Masters's Degree or higher in social work, psychology or related field.
- Supervisory experience in residential settings required.